Important notes to SMC XC/Track Athletes
1. SMC's athlete move in day is August 11th. All SMC athletes will report to campus on this date.
2. Once on campus, initially meet in Ellis building 103 at 8:30am for team check in.
3. Room key pick up is between 8:30am and 9:30am at the student center. This is a short window of time so being prompt and prepared is mandatory. You will need to have your business office clearance card in our hand before the room key can be picked up. The clearance card is not optional (meaning I can't help you get around the clearance requirement).
4. It is mandatory that all SMC athletes have fully completed (before arriving on campus) sports medical information. The XC contact is Athlete trainer Sarah Jordon – 937-725-8099, email@example.com. All required sports medicine documents can be found at: www.gosmcpioneers.com under the inside athletics/sports medicine link.
The direct link is below.
5. Do not plan on returning home from the 12th to the first day of classes on August 23th except for emergencies. We will have weekend workouts planned as a team.
6. If you have any questions, please free feel to ask anytime.